Moving add-ons to a new PC

Eddy_

Hi there,

I am planning to build a brand-new PC. I bought and installed 5 airport add-ons via Aerosoft One ( might also buy the A330 before getting the new PC, but who knows which one comes first, lol). Just wondering about the correct procedure to install these add-ons (both airports and aircraft) to the new PC. 

Thank you!

Best,

Eddy

3 hours ago, Ha_Ma said:

How did you install them to the actual PC/Sim, with AS one? That's the way you should do it with the new machine.

Yes with AS One. But do I need to uninstall all add-ons on my old PC or do anything else before installing these add-ons to a new PC? For example, PMDG and Fenix, you need to deactivate the license on the old pc and reactivate it on the new one.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The licenses for your Aerosoft products are tied to your Aerosoft shopaccount. so what you do is to install AO on your new hardware, login to your shopaccount and install the products you have bought.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, mopperle said:

The licenses for your Aerosoft products are tied to your Aerosoft shopaccount. so what you do is to install AO on your new hardware, login to your shopaccount and install the products you have bought.

So I don’t need to uninstall products on old PC before installing AO on new PC?

8 hours ago, Ha_Ma said:

You do not need to. But for what reason will you leave them on the old machine? 

Thank you!
I won’t leave them on the old PC. Just want to figure out the correct procedure for moving add-ons.

• Upvote 1