GSX profile for EBBR

westbros

Hi. I have just just done my first landing in EBBR. The stands offered to me did not match real world gate numbers to a large extent, and when I parked at the gate, the jetway connected automatically, but GSX said there was no jetway at this gate! So I guess I need a GSX profile. The only one I can find on Flightsim.to has been withdrawn and is no longer available. So can anyone advise where I can find a suitable profile for this excellent airport scenery? Thanks. 

Adrian 

On 4/25/2023 at 10:41 PM, westbros said:

Hi. I have just just done my first landing in EBBR. The stands offered to me did not match real world gate numbers to a large extent, and when I parked at the gate, the jetway connected automatically, but GSX said there was no jetway at this gate! So I guess I need a GSX profile. The only one I can find on Flightsim.to has been withdrawn and is no longer available. So can anyone advise where I can find a suitable profile for this excellent airport scenery? Thanks. 

Adrian 

Make sure EBBR in not enabled in the GSX World - Jetway Configiration !!

• 1 month later...