EBBR jet bridge connection issue

Eddy_

Hi there,

I found problem of jet bridge connection at EBBR when I tried to connect it to the Headwind a330-900 neo. The jet bridge seems not long enough to correctly connect to the aircraft. I tried both gate medium and gate heavy and neither of them works. Could you please provide some solutions to the problem? 

Thank you!

Best Wishes!

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Can you show a screenshot of that?

Yes. The first picture is at Gate 171 (Heavy). When I tried to connect the jet bridge on EFB, the jet bridge and the stair truck started moving at the same time; eventually, the jet bridge stopped moving and connected at the wrong place.

The second and third picture is at Gate 145 R (Medium). 

Thank you!

Please login to display this image.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Are you sure the aircraft has the correct door location defined?

I tested at a few other gates (e.g. from gate 150-160) and found out that they all connect correctly. Only gate 171 and 145R have problems which is kinda weird.

• Developer

Hi, looking at stand 171 the jetway is indeed shorter in the sim than what it is in real life, I'll look into that for the next update.
Until then you can use the other heavy stand at Pier A 174, as that should connect just fine to the A330. 
(When a stand at Brussels has a "left" or "right" suffix larger aircraft usually park on the left while smaller aircraft park on the right stand.)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jo Erlend said:

Hi, looking at stand 171 the jetway is indeed shorter in the sim than what it is in real life, I'll look into that for the next update.
Until then you can use the other heavy stand at Pier A 174, as that should connect just fine to the A330. 
(When a stand at Brussels has a "left" or "right" suffix larger aircraft usually park on the left while smaller aircraft park on the right stand.)

Got it. Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic