Twotter Updates to Marketplace?

Guten morgen!

Sorry to hear of the removal of the Twotter but glad to hear that support is on going. Query: will the latest update available be pushed to the MSFS market place? I'm still on an earlier one. I understand that updates to the MP take time but with their recent adjustment of the marketplace "rules" in that they are letting developers self regulate I was hoping that your goodself would be able to shove it through when you wanted. Just wondering. All the best, CaptC

• 4 weeks later...
Am 5.4.2023 um 17:20 schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Any updates we do will be available to every customer

Except that there will be no update to anyone if you don’t do an update. And why would you do an update if you sold the plane? Interesting model. Future will tell

Really? Downvotes? This anonymous denunciation system should really be stopped. Why not showing me who up/downvoted? 

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
12 hours ago, LH4371 said:

Really? Downvotes? This anonymous denunciation system should really be stopped. Why not showing me who up/downvoted? 

Well, I also frowned at your comment. And I downvoted it because I felt it had no value and a negative meaning.

You call it an 'interesting model', which I assume means an improper business model.  That is a derogatory comment on our business practices that I do not feel is correct. Why would we do updates for something that is now our product? We sell many products to other companies, some you will never know that we did them, some, like this one, where you do. But in 25 years, we have never provided updates for products we do not own. Not only because it would be a very bad business model but also because we simply are not allowed. 

It will all be clear who holds the rights to this product in time. As I said, for the current owners, absolutely nothing has changed.