Skopje problem

hougardy

I see floating people on top of the roof of the main building (similar to the same problem with Antwerpen).

Is there a solution (or update)?

Thanks,

Peter Hougardy

I have added shots from LWSK where you can see the passengers on the roof. I have also noticed in the content manager a second file SKOPJE-LWSK from EDDB2020 which I cannot remove (did not install a Skopje enhancement version from flightsim.to). Is it part of the Aerosoft Skopje file?

Do appreciate your help.

Peter Hougardy

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Hi, it does look like you have multiple airport sceneries active for Skopje at the same time, try removing EDDB2020's  "lwsk-skopje" package from your community folder and see if you're still experiencing the same issue.

(I think this is the mod you have installed, https://flightsim.to/file/6723/skopje-lwsk )

• Like 1

shocking... in another thread with floating people, the op mentioned several addons that are not particular compatible with current, or for that matter the last few, MSFS builds... makes me wonder, do people just dump addons into their community folder without any quality assurance or rememberence of what areas they affect? the last floating person op also demanded Aerosoft to fix his issue, even though he knew it was caused by another addon...

I beg you pardon: sorry but YOUR response is shocking! I did not add this file - that is why I have probably difficiulty to remove it. With EBAW simular floating people were identified, and …..they were removed by an update……so before you start accusing……

And problem persist if you remove all other addons in your community folder?

Sorry, just referring to this other thread and the fact that you seem to be listing another addon by: https://flightsim.to/profile/EDDB2020/uploads ,

and then there was this other user who demanded Aerosoft to fix flying people at EBAW, even though he could confirm it was caused by another addon he just did not want to spend time to find which one. EBAW floating people were as far as I know confirmed to be caused by another addon. Don't know if Aerosoft made some exclusions or whatever...

Mikkel,

No problem - thanks for helping out! In the mean time I manage to fix it - glad it has been solved. Since SU12 my MSFS is somewhat unstable with warnings of no conection which I never had.....

Cheers,

Peter 

• Like 1