EDDB v2.0 scenery problems

papawhiskey93

Dear Aerosoft-Team,
I have landed a few hours ago at the new v2.0-EDDB-Airport. There are some issues I can´t repair.
The Jetways aren´t the same as before (I use GSXpro) and there are several lines on the ground that don´t belong to the Aerosoft-Airport.
It seems like they are from the Standard-Asobo-Airport but neither I can´t delete them nor deactivate them in the Content-Manager.

I already tried reinstalling the airport but somehow the issue remains.
I attached a screenshot, can you help me please? :`(

Thank you in advance!
Patrick

Please login to display this image.

Hi Patrick,

I have seen exactly the same layout in a beta tester's screenshot that he fixed after deactivating all other addon sceneries.

So while I'm sure this is caused by another addon I'm afraid I cannot tell which one exactly as I cannot replicate the problem here locally.

It would be VERY much appreciated if you could find out which addon causes it and let us know here once you found out. Thank you!

Bests,

Sascha

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mikkel said:

And how many global addons do you have installed that could cause the problem?

something 20+ i do hype h145 lot of, so there is quite lot of vfr things from flightsim.to

4 hours ago, mikkel said:

B16 and B15 looks at thre is normal jetways, instead there is asobo jetways also in this side of airport, and asobo jetways goes whole row to B.....

And how many global addons do you have installed that could cause the problem?

something 20+ i do hype h145 lot of, so there is quite lot of vfr things from flightsim.to

do you understand the concept of a 'global addon'? I'm pretty sure you don't have 20+ global vfr-addons that could cause this problem.

yup i have GSX pro, pmdg737, 738, fenix several payware airports include EBBR, just flight pa28r.. some others also not remember now all of them.. 

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/global

Adjective[edit]

global (comparative more global, superlative most global)

Concerning all parts of the world. "Pollution is a global problem."

(not comparable) Pertaining to the whole of something; total, universal: Of a variable, accessible by all parts of a program.

Global variables keep support engineers employed.

:)

I would try to remove any global airport modification you've added to your community folder. Anything that could affect airports on a global (or regional) scale. There seems to be many such addons, both payware and freeware. And it's obviously something you've installed that cause the issue according to the developer. So I think it would be very much appreciated if you could find what addon that makes the conflict.

• Upvote 1

i fix it by remove tons of freeware airports and some library folders, so far i can say at it's not any of my payware addons so im releif of that :) , but i remove several at on time now have to figure out what freeware scenery or library it is by movin them back 1 by 1

• Aerosoft

There is a ton of freeware available at this moment. And we applaud that. Honestly.
But we have seen freeware that disables parts of the sim for half of Western Europe.

So always assume our DLC works on the sim, not the sim with god knows what freeware.

• Upvote 1

i found it , it was freeware EDDB airport old file, i delete it before i install this payware, but some reason there was that old file... don't know how this happened, ty for effort all of u nice spring time my issue is solved :)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.