Simwings LEIB upgrade to V2

RogePete

Hi there,

short question: if I purchased Simwings LEIB Version 1 @ Simmarket, how do I get V2? Cause it's not there and my simmarket key doesn't work on Aerosoft One.

Best wishes.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

And have you done as I suggested? I mean you are a customer of simMarket, not Aerosoft.

No offense Mathijs (it's not your fault), but I'm tired, running after addon updates and asking everytime. There are free platforms with better service (e.g. flightsim.to and others).

I had a long discussion regarding customer service with one of the simmarket team. Not only updates (and that I often have to check elsewhere, to learn that an update is available for an addon), but also many other things. For example their website/shop is really bad design, like from the 80s (if there were such things like websites in the 80s 😉 ). Then they 'invented' their Simmarket App. Which is the same garbage, just ported to an app. If a developer stops selling on simmarket > here goes any further update for already purchased products.

I guess I'll just stop buying from them.

• Upvote 1

Hi all,

Sorry to jump on the thread a little, but do you know if the MSFS Marketplace version will be updated to V2 soon too? I made the mistake of buying a few addons via the Marketplace (this being one of them!).

Many thanks,

Owen

• Aerosoft

We simply have no idea about that. We can only see the status of the product and that is 'ingested' at this moment. The people at the marketplace did say that they had to slow down a bit the last weeks of the year but I sure they will back in force early January.