Reinstall MSFS boxed version

Good day Gentlemen,

Please note that I had installed the boxed version of MSFS Premium Deluxe on my computer using the disks and it was working properly at the beginning. I made some updates to my hardware configuration recently, which means getting a more powerful CPU. Unfortunately, I was unable to run the product after that. The attached message was shown every time when I try to start the MSFS and the program holds.

I tried removing the program and reinstalling it as described here: 
https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016107019-How-to-repair-or-remove-and-do-a-clean-install-of-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-on-Microsoft-Store

Unfortunately with no success. Every time when I launch the Startup.exe from Disk 1 at administrator mode, the only stage I reach is the Microsoft Store where they are offering me to buy the simulator again. 

Kindly advise what I should do for getting the simulator be installed and working again.

Regards: Georgi

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Well yeah, then you know what caused it. lol.

Well known issue, loads of solutions online, but I would start with this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/clip-license-device-id-does-not-match-the-device/065cb0a8-1edf-4187-bf63-af985b33e89f

Good evening,

Thank you very much for the support! Similar instructions I got from the Helpdesk also:

1. Download and install the latest version of the Xbox PC app;

2. Click the Microsoft Flight Simulator icon on the left sidebar;

3. Click the "Install", "Play" or "Update" button. If an install or download is required you will be able to click the launch button after completion. 

Thanks to Mr. Tom Flashman issue sorted and everything works perfectly normal now.

You can close the topic, if you wish now.

Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year to all!

• Thanks 1