CTD’s during flight

Dutch-vdM

Hi Guys,

With the CRJ i keep getting frequent ctd’s during flight. This can be right before take-off or during decent. It’s quiet often now. Today I decided to do clean install off windows and MSFS. After that with no further add-ons i still get a ctd during the climb. 

Is there any way to investigate this?

Thnx

Grt M

Are you running SU10 beta? If so, there is your answer and good luck reverting back.  If not, I don't have an answer for you as I am not experiencing this. 

Nope. If i have to pinpoint it. It started somewhere after SU9. But i’m not sure because i have only been using the CRJ since the second half of april when bought it. 

Grt M

Are you using AIG AI Traffic or Navigraph?  I had major issues with CTDs and basically couldn't complete a flight in the CRJ.  I decided to empty my Community folder restart MSFS and then close it down again and reinstall AIG and Navigraph and, touch wood, its all fine now.  Might be worth a try if you've not already done this.

11 minutes ago, Graeme1873 said:

Are you using AIG AI Traffic or Navigraph?  I had major issues with CTDs and basically couldn't complete a flight in the CRJ.  I decided to empty my Community folder restart MSFS and then close it down again and reinstall AIG and Navigraph and, touch wood, its all fine now.  Might be worth a try if you've not already done this.

I use Navigraph charts indeed. The standalone program. 

Grt M

Even without navigraph i still have the regular CTD. Just like discribed in the FAQ i made an crash dumpfile. Is it possible to read it myself?

Grt M