Thrustmaster TCA issues with all Aerosoft Aircraft on all sims

And indeed every other aircraft.

So after Twotter was installed(unrelated i assume) i noticed turning the aircraft while taxing and using the vertical stabiliser that it was behaving funny.

It turns out that if i twist the stick left or right, it was no longer turning gradually but either full left or full right, i have tried to re calibrate this but its not co-operating.

Also, when i go to flaps 1 on the quadrant noting happens, flaps 2 nothing happens, flaps 3 it goes to flaps 4 in the sim and obviously flaps 4 it stays in flaps 4. This is the same for the spoilers.

Now this is also replicated in the thrustmaster control panel. i had similar issue with the throttle for a while but thats fixed again as it was showing normal behaviour in the control panel. I genuinely think the flaps/spoiler are faulty but i really need to fix the issue 

of the z axis as it makes no sense as to why it would all of a sudden behave like that

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

Your message starts with "And indeed every other aircraft."
--- > What do you mean exactly ?

The title says : "All Aerosoft aircraft on all sims"

--- > What are the sims and the aircraft ?
          Please check if this behaviors also happen with default aircraft such as C172 if available.

"It turns out that if i twist the stick left or right, it was no longer turning gradually but either full left or full right, i have tried to re calibrate this but its not co-operating."

--- > Please let me have a screenshot of the twist axis assignment in the simulator.
         In the Windows calibration utility, is this non-gradual deflection also appears ?
         To test it, please follow the steps hereunder :          

Best regards.

1 hour ago, SimWare said:

Dear Sir,

Your message starts with "And indeed every other aircraft."
--- > What do you mean exactly ?

The title says : "All Aerosoft aircraft on all sims"

--- > What are the sims and the aircraft ?
          Please check if this behaviors also happen with default aircraft such as C172 if available.

"It turns out that if i twist the stick left or right, it was no longer turning gradually but either full left or full right, i have tried to re calibrate this but its not co-operating."

--- > Please let me have a screenshot of the twist axis assignment in the simulator.
         In the Windows calibration utility, is this non-gradual deflection also appears ?
         To test it, please follow the steps hereunder :          

Best regards.

See screen shots of the control panel.

I barely move it left and right and it goes 100% left or right. the X and Y axis work fine.

Please login to display this image.

13 minutes ago, SimWare said:

Dear Sir,

Thank you.

What about the other questions of my message ?

Best regards.

yes this issue is with every aircraft.

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

If you want me to help you, please check and answer ALL the questions and perform the required tests.

Thank you.

24 minutes ago, SimWare said:

Dear Sir,

If you want me to help you, please check and answer ALL the questions and perform the required tests.

Thank you.

Hi, as you can see. i can no longer access 2 tabs to locate the calibrate. I only have one tab called Test.

I did?!!! I told you its non gradual. its full left or right now matter hoe little or hard you turn the stick.

I dont know how many more times i have to say it?

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, JasonmCork said:

I did?!!! I told you its non gradual. its full left or right now matter hoe little or hard you turn the stick.

Even after full calibration ?

• Aerosoft
9 minutes ago, JasonmCork said:

I cant calibrate, the setting tab is gone?

I calibrated before the TM update fully and still the same. is it possible something is broken internally?

Then you obviously did not read the procedure I sent you as it clearly says not to install drivers.
Read and apply the COMPLETE procedure.
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/163855-how-to-rule-out-software-problem-in-a-malfunctioning-usb-device/

Moreover, you still did not tell me what the assignment in the simulator is as requested in my very first mail.

An extra question : What is your Aerosoft order for this TCA device ?

32 minutes ago, SimWare said:

Then you obviously did not read the procedure I sent you as it clearly says not to install drivers.
Read and apply the COMPLETE procedure.
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/163855-how-to-rule-out-software-problem-in-a-malfunctioning-usb-device/

Moreover, you still did not tell me what the assignment in the simulator is as requested in my very first mail.

An extra question : What is your Aerosoft order for this TCA device ?

Obviously?

I updated it last week before your sarcastic messages. 

I'll find help else where, i cant be listing to your passive aggressive  posts.

FYI i did not purchase it from Aerosoft but as a valued customer i thought i might find some friendly advise here.

Consider the item closed.

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived