Pushback Tug Option

Lemit

Is there a way to turn off the pushback tug, marshal and fuel truck?  I did not find it in the manual. 

Normally, I set these to off in the aircraft.cfg file but that file is not where it normally is.  Is the aircraft.cfg file not available to the user in this product?  Is there another way to turn off the pushback tug, marshal and fuel truck?

I am flying to remote areas and the pushback tug breaks the immersion for me. 

I love the aircraft package.  Great flying experience.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

Did you buy the Twin Otter in the in-game Marketplace, or from another vendor (like the Aerosoft shop or Simmarket)?

The files in the Marketplace are encrypted by Microsoft.

Hi Eric, 

I bought the Twin Otter through the MSFS Marketplace.  I plan on doing some repaints, so I will pick up a copy from Aerosoft.  I have been purchasing from Aerosoft since they started.  I should have went with them.  FYI this is a new account because I changed access, but I have been here for a long time. 

Thanks for the information, I learned something and that is a good day. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Lemit,

Glad to hear you love the package, and I am sorry you need to buy it again to serve your purposes.

Let me know if you succeeded after buying it from Aerosoft, otherwise I will ask to refund your Aerosoft purchase.

Archived