Thrust Reverse in XPlane (Zibo mod)

I have been using a profile that I downloaded from here for the Zibo Mod 737 in XPlane, for the Honeycomb Bravo throttle unit (and thank goodness for those profiles, because unless you are an software engineer you will have little chance getting any of the Honeycombs to work unless your sim already incorporates some basic functions for them, which XPlane and 2020 admittedly do.  Jason files??  To me, Jason was a character in a horror movie, or something like that.....). 

Anyway, after a few months of working well, suddenly the reverse thrust function has ceased to have any effect on the Zibo.  Mind you, the reverser switches work, electrically; that is, they appear properly in the joystick settings portion of XP and they respond properly to the Windows joystick tool, so the problem is not physical.  Moreover, they respond properly in other airplanes using profiles also downloaded from here.  I tried re-downloading the profile, to no avail.  I reloaded the bindings in XP, after activating the profiles in the configurator - again to no avail.  The reverse switches are linked to the "hold reverse thrust at maximum" commands in XP. 

Interestingly, if I change the assigned buttons from the reverse levers to the full aft range of the throttle (which is actually how reverse is engaged in the C-141 and C-5 airplanes) it works. 

Any ideas?

• Aerosoft

Hi,

This looks like a double assignment of the original contact.

Please make sure that the reversers switches aren't assigned in the Configurator and in the simulator simultaneously. 

Archived