CRJ PRO - EFB PERFORMANCE Input not working

Hallo everybody,

can anybody please tell me how to change the PERFORMANCE settings in the EFB of the CRJ PRO aircrafts?

I cannot change the numbers of "FWD Cargo" nor "Aft Cargo" nor "Fuel" - normally I would suppose, that clicking to the "left or right arrows" or entering any numbers would change the values. But this has no effect at all ... and so clicking to the keyboard icon (below the blue internal keyboard) does only change its color from white to blue, but it has no effect and is good for nothing (I would think this icon normally enables or disables the keyboard, but here it does not).

Thus, I cannot reduce the total weight and I cannot delete the red MTOW EXCEEDED warning.

All other button work as they should. Of course, I can set the data in the FMS separately from the EFB, but this is not what the EFB should be good for.

The CRJ manual gives no explanations at all - it only says "You can enter the input data here" .... (Vol 1, dated  24 December 2019, page 1-1-27; remarkable: here, the third line "Init fuel from aircraft" of my screenshot is not existing).

By the way: the former DAVE with the non-PRO version of CRJ works as it should.

I7, Win 10, P3D4.5, NVIDIA GTX 1660TI with 3 monitors of 4k resolution; Thrustmaster T-Stick X, pedals and Throttle TWCS

everything in actual version.

Answer in Engish or - prefered - in German, too.

Greetings and thanks in advance if someone has an idea ...

Regards, gero

Please login to display this image.

Follow! was looking for a topic like this, having the exact same problem. Touching the outer boundaries og the I-pad doesnt get a green light (what I have read in other topics)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hallo everybody,

In the meantime I got the impression that I MUST make input to EFB's Perfomance Page BEFORE doing anything else, especially clicking on the MCDU. After having clicked on the MCDU, I cannot enter any data into the EFB any more. Maybe I do anything wrong, but I cannot find any other fault.

In my case, the older DAVE input of the non-Pro-Versions works without any problems - this is why I do not use the PRO versions of CRJ any more, only the older non-Pro-Versions. They seem to be more stable - also including general flight behavior (sometime my Pro versions do not lift off from the runway or suddenly loose height or anything like this). But I never could reproduce theese errors ...

Regards, Gero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I purchased the CRJ 550/700 yesterday and have the same problem!

Gero's screenshot is same as mine. 

I can right click with mouse and change passenger numbers, but enter button does not "set" it. I cant access any other cargo settings.

I see Jason from Aerosoft responded in May. but nothing since then.

Frustrating