Honeycomb Airbus Levers and my FSLabs Profile

Hi all,

just got the Airbus Levers for my Bravo. Really like them. But there is one problem: Seemingly the input buttons of the reverse levers and the ATHR Disconnect buttons are swapped. Which means with the profile I use for the FSLabs when I pull the reverse levers it disconnects my autothrottle and when I press the ATHR Disconnect Buttons it activates idle reverse. I have yet to discover on how I can use the Honeycomb Profiler to do bindings by myself as I don't know about the variables at all. Is there any way I can easily swap those assignments? I've tried opening the Profile .json with Notepad and simply copying the variables from one to the other but apparently the Honeycomb Profiler doesn't like that and deems the profile as invalid thereafter. Or is there maybe someone here who could do it?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I digged in deeper and have swapped the assignments myself. Was actually not as difficult as I thought it would be :)

Archived