Sim Market Purchase

Scee77

I have purchased a few things from Aerosoft in the past and never had an issue until now. I purchased Simple Traffic a few days ago and installed it as instructed, the software or add on crashes me simulator . I have read through most of the threads here, as well as tried everything suggested including nothing in my community folder etc. and it continues to crash my simulator. I am aware it is working fine for some people but for me it simply does not work and as we all know there are hundreds of different system configurations out there.   I requested a refund from Sim Market and they have refused to the point I am going to have to request a chargeback from my bank for defective software and not working as intended.  This is my last attempt before I contact my bank and request a chargeback which my bank has already told me they will approve. I know about Sim Markets less than ethical practices to shut off all addons bought from them upon a chargeback and I will deal with the theft of that money via authorities if need be. They have done this to many in the past. 

I am requesting that you please instruct Sim Market to issue a refund regarding ticket number 162201 order number 2918404 immediately before I request the chargeback this afternoon. I regret that this has come to the point but I have no other recourse at this point. I would like to continue to buy future releases from your company, without going through Sim Market but will not until this matter is resolved. 

Thank you in advance

Update: Sim Market has now blacklisted my account because I asked for a refund, I am not longer able to access any of the 3 add ons including the Simple Traffic I purchased from them. At this point I will be requesting a chargeback and have filed a complaint with EU authorities for theft and fraud of the money for the addons I already paid for and did not ask for a refund on. If these are the kind of people your company does business with I do not want to do business with you. It is a shame it has come to this point but this is where we are. 

• Aerosoft

So you have a problem with one of our resellers (which you did business with even though you knew they had questionable standards) and because they did not solve it to your satisfaction you do not like us anymore and want to make sure everybody knows. I am not sure I follow the logic. 

As you do not want anything to do with us anymore I am sure you will not mind if I close this topic. 

Archived