Honeycomb Bravo Airbus Add-On

Hey all.

I'm currently highly debating if I should grab myself the Airbus Levers for my Bravo. I immensely enjoy the Bravo and would love to have the Airbus levers. Now the thing holding me back is, I'm quite sure I've read somewhere that the profiles created/used with the normal commercial levers are not compatible with the Airbus ones? If I recall correctly someone complained on a forum, that his profile for the Aerosoft A330 doesn't work with the Airbus levers. Now, I'd be using it with the Aerosoft A330 and FSLabs A320s. At the moment the commercial levers have the function when pulling the reversers that they go into idle reverse and then in combination with the "negative" detent, full reverse is applied. But only if I have the reversers pulled and then further pull it into the negative. Is that a plug and play thing with the Airbus levers? I've read on the website that they have a reverse lockout, is that the root of the issue (if it exists at all?)

Would love to hear some input.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

I suppose you want to use this with P3D.
The current configurator don't yet include the Airbus levers indeed.

However, the contacts they trigger are the same as the commercial (Boeing-like) levers.
You can therefore use the Configurator to build your own profile fitting the plane you want to fly.

Moreover, as these are simple "joystick" buttons and axes, you can assign them from within the simulator buttons setup panel.
The axes polarity is also settable in he simulator.

Best regards.

vor 5 Stunden , SimWare sagte:

Hi,

I suppose you want to use this with P3D.
The current configurator don't yet include the Airbus levers indeed.

However, the contacts they trigger are the same as the commercial (Boeing-like) levers.
You can therefore use the Configurator to build your own profile fitting the plane you want to fly.

Moreover, as these are simple "joystick" buttons and axes, you can assign them from within the simulator buttons setup panel.
The axes polarity is also settable in he simulator.

Best regards.

Alright, so the Airbus Buttons trigger the same inputs as the commercial buttons? Which would mean if for example one of my profiles has a TOGA button utilized I could theoretically also trigger that TOGA Button with the Airbus' AT Disconnect button on the side? So the reverse-lever functionality is the same as well?

And I suppose what you mean by "the current configurator don't yet include the Airbus levers indeed." is meant for MSFS?

Regards

• Aerosoft

Yes indeed, the buttons are the same.
As for the configurator, I meant the one for P3D.
There is still no buttons configurator available for MSFS.

Best regards.

vor 47 Minuten, SimWare sagte:

Yes indeed, the buttons are the same.
As for the configurator, I meant the one for P3D.
There is still no buttons configurator available for MSFS.

Best regards.

Ah oke, thats where my confusion came from. But if the buttons are the same why would they be needed in the configurator anyways :P

• Aerosoft

Because in the P3D configurator they don't graphically appear and are not named as Airbus.
Also there are 4 Boeing like reversers possible while there are only two Airbus ones.

Best regards.

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, colz99 said:

I see I see... Thanks for your responses, the levers are ordered :)

Nice. This is a great product.

Have fun flights.🙂

Archived