Trying to download the Twin Otter but no luck :(

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here.  I went to aerosoft.com, signed in went to instant downloads.  I see the box for the Twin Otter but the only download link is for Aerosoft One (screenshot below)

Please login to display this image.

I downloaded that thinking it was the new setup for it but that installs the Aerosoft One software (new to me).  In there I've checked the library (just shows OnAir Manager that I purchased a while back).  I even clicked on the shop tab but that's basically the website embedded so I run into the same issue above.  I've check all the other tabs and nothing related to the Twin Otter download. Not sure where to go - did I miss something?

Thanks in advance.

I had problems with this too.  I needed to restart the application and select the auto-discovered steam install of MSFS.  I'm pretty sure you also have to login with the same userid you purchased with.

Thanks @John LiptakI actually just figured it out.  Just a UI/UX issue with the app, I didn't realize that this expanded (Screenshot below).  It Initially just showed "Microsoft Flight Simulator (Steam)". Just out of curiosity I clicked on it and the two sub-items appeared.  I can download it now.

Please login to display this image.

Archived