Wrong door modeling and window bug

Dear Aerosoft team, 

first of all, I want to say that the Twin Otter is amazing and i am very pleased with what you have created :) 

During my first few try's I have noticed one bug and a modeling issue. Maybe it is possible to fix both of them in the next update. Other than these two issues, there where no probles so far. 

First Problem: Twin Otter Skydive

When I open the back door of the skydive version and then change into the outside view, there will be a window floating in the air (see picture). I reloaded the aircraft multiple times at different locations but it always happens.

Please login to display this image.

Second Problem: Twin Otter Float short nose 

This might be a little bit difficult to fix. 

The main passangers door of the short nose twotter is not modelled correctly. In the real life twotter, the door does not go down like the one with the long nose. It is rather a car like door, which opens to the side (see pictures) 

The door is really difficult to see, but I hope it will help to fix the problem. I also found this video, where you can see the door in the first few seconds really good. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWAfCzViVl8    If this link does not work for any reason, the titel of the video is: Life as a Seaplane Pilot Trans Maldivian Airways Gopro Pov HD

Thank you in advance :) 

Archived