"VRinsight - Flight Master Yoke III" with X-Plane (11)

Hi everyone

I do consider purchasing that yoke. However, there are numerous reports on the web that the switches do not really work with X-Plane and require some workaround. Is that still an issue or can anyone here confirm that the yoke is working well with X-Plane? I already contacted the manufacturer and received a somewhat meaningless answer: "It's a Windows joystick, and here are the instructions".

Many thanks!

Marc

• Flugberti changed the title to "VRinsight - Flight Master Yoke III" with X-Plane (11)
  • Aerosoft
4 hours ago, Flugberti said:

Hi everyone

I do consider purchasing that yoke. However, there are numerous reports on the web that the switches do not really work with X-Plane and require some workaround. Is that still an issue or can anyone here confirm that the yoke is working well with X-Plane? I already contacted the manufacturer and received a somewhat meaningless answer: "It's a Windows joystick, and here are the instructions".

Many thanks!

Marc

Dear Sir,

Yes indeed, it is recognized as joystick by simulator.
The axes will work.
The buttons are however ON-OFF rocker switches.
Xplane only uses pulse signals for the default aircrafts.
So you will need to cycle the rocker switches to "simulate" pulse each time.

Please check this tutorial, it may provide some solution for some addons or functions : 

Best regards.

Archived