PMDG 747 QOTS Controls do not work although buttons and switches do...

Hello.  After the problems I had with P3D and the Honeycomb Configurator not working properly a while ago I elected to go for the "full Monty" and reinstalled Windows and all my programs.  I should have done that a long time ago as now almost everything works much better.

For now, the Configurator works and I am able to activate PMDG, import the 747 QOTS profiles for both Alpha and Bravo and activate them in P3D.  They display properly in the Add-Ons menu and with a 747 aircraft loaded, buttons and switches like the gear and flap levers and the autopilot functions work as mapped.  Trouble is that the yoke does not move flight controls and the levers on the quadrant do not move the speed brakes, thrust levers or flaps as they did the first time I set up the devices a long time ago.  When I navigate to Options | Controls | Control Calibration | Calibrate Device and check all the controllers in the Windows Game Controllers menu, all of them (the Alpha, Bravo and my Saitek pedals) are outputting values.

The first time I set the Honeycomb devices up they just worked - the controls and levers as well as the buttons and switches.  I feel like I'm overlooking something obvious.  If there was a setting within P3D I needed to configure I am not sure what it could be and although I've watched the relevant videos on YouTube, I am not seeing anything that addresses this.  Any assistance is appreciated.  If there's a file I need to upload let me know.

Thanks!

Update:  Solved my own problem.  I deleted and reassigned all axes in the Control Calibration submenu and all is working as it should.  I thought of that in the middle of the night but hadn't remembered having to do that the first time.  Thanks!

• Aerosoft

Glad you got it to work, David. A reinstall always comes with its unique challenges, that is for sure.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived