FSX A2A Bonanza: How to config Bravo levers 2, 3 & 4 as throttle, prop & mix?

I located a profile here that correctly set many (not all) of the other Bravo controls (and got the lights working), but, after mucking-around with the current Honeycomb Configurator for the past two weeks—doing little beyond completely mucking everything up and having to repeatedly start over, I'm completely confused and frustrated. Primarily, I just want to figure out how to use the Bravo's second, third and fourth throttle levers as throttle, prop and mix for the A2A Bonanza in FSX/Acceleration.

I've spent the past two days searching through the forums, but most of the answers either reference the 2020 version of Flight Simulator or just refer people to the current v2.1.0 Configurator, which is most of my problem. Is there a simple, step-by-step guide for idiots like me (i.e., non-programmer/developers!) on how to configure the throttles that someone can point me to?

I did email Honeycomb a couple weeks ago (via the website contact page and directly to info@flyhoneycomb.com), but haven't gotten anything back. So I realized it was time to try here.

I apologize in advance if the solution's either simple or obvious.

• freddy3 changed the title to FSX A2A Bonanza: How to config Bravo levers 2, 3 & 4 as throttle, prop & mix?
  • Aerosoft

Hi Freddy,

The levers are axes and the axes are simply assigned to the desired functions in the simulator. 

No need for the configurator for throttle, propeller and mixture.

Best regards.

You know how you feel after spending weeks trying [unsuccessfully] to invent the light bulb just so you can find the keys you dropped in a dark room only to be told you'd only had to flip the light switch (that's been there for decades) on the wall ON?

You win 1,000 Internets.

Seriously, THANK YOU.

p.s. During my search for the answer, I came across alot of people asking the same question (the responses always pointed to the configurator) and a handful about the same plane. A screenshot in the instruction manual would be helpful.

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft
On 12/17/2021 at 7:16 PM, freddy3 said:

You know how you feel after spending weeks trying [unsuccessfully] to invent the light bulb just so you can find the keys you dropped in a dark room only to be told you'd only had to flip the light switch (that's been there for decades) on the wall ON?

You win 1,000 Internets.

Seriously, THANK YOU.

p.s. During my search for the answer, I came across alot of people asking the same question (the responses always pointed to the configurator) and a handful about the same plane. A screenshot in the instruction manual would be helpful.

Hi Freddy,

Glad it now works.
Thank you for the feedback.

The fact the Configurator only handles buttons and not axes should maybe indeed be more clearly explained.

This will be feebacked to the people involved.

Have fun flights.

Archived