No traffic at all

tonaz

Hello!

Using REAL-TIME traffic and setting Ground Airport Traffic to 0% as specified in manual, there is not even a single plane at gates, in KDEN, or KJFK for example.

Microsoft related i bet, right?

real time traffic seems to work now. in the flightplan map checking the airport activity i can see the arrival-departure populating a lot, and there are also some airplanes airborne.

but setting ground traffic 0, i have ZERO planes at gates and around...

still puzzling.

I use this troubleshooting a lot over at the MSFS forum. Step 2 applies to your situation. It often "resets" the server sessions.

If you’re missing Live Traffic, I noted some things you didn’t try;

1. Upon emptying Community folder, delete Content.xml and restart. That rebuilds the xml file and ensures no Community dependencies were present (even though the folder is empty).

2. Depending upon which store you bought the sim from, cycle out of MS-Store, XBox Live (web page) and log out of the sim. Log back in that order.

3. While in the sim, switch between Live Traffic and Off (not Offline) and use the Flight Planning screen’s Live Airport Activity to see when the server starts feeding the Live Flight info. You will also see Green Dots start to appear in conjunction with the Flight Activity start to populate the Arrivals and Departures.

Yes thanks! I found this also on MSFS forums, but setting the ground traffic slider to zero, i still do not see any ground planes, no matter the airport, and real-time traffic from MS server actually works!

Archived