CRJ900 Throttle Calibration - RAW INPUT DATA Issue

HI everyone

I have recently purchased the CRJ900 (Brilliant) and initially everything was working fine. I was initially able to calibrate the TCA throttle quadrant and worked fine.  I then discovered an issue with my Thrustmaster T16000M FCS that was causing my computer to freeze completely (using Top Hat switches).  I decided to uninstall the Thrustmaster drivers and reinstall them.  The TCM16000M issue is now fixed.

Unfortunately I am now not able to calibrate the TCA quadrant.  I have followed the instructions from the manual with no success.  I noticed that the Raw Input Data is not changing values when I move the throttle levers.  I manually moved the the levers into the Idle position beforehand.

I uninstalled the CRJ from fs2020 and reinstalled it again but the same issue remains.

I then decided to do a full reinstall of fs2020 but this has made no difference.  I made sure that the TCA quadrant default options were copied and saved for CRJ900 (Throttle 2 Axis - Joystick L-Axis Y, Throttle 1 Axis - Joystick L Axis X)

I still have the same issue.

The TCA throttle quadrant is working for other fs2020 aircraft.

I am now at a loss of what to check now!!

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• Aerosoft

Dear Nuttyal,

The raw data input not changing in the CRJ EFB is often the sign of :

- Multiple assignments to the throttle functions (you may want to check that no assignments to throttle still exist in your T.16000)
- Wrong assignment of the TCA in MSFS.
   Please make sure you followed all the steps as per this procedure : 

Best regards.

Thanks SimWare for your response.

After much searching through the various fs2020 Forums I managed to find one that showed me what I was doing wrong and I have now fixed the problem.

The throttle axis were set to the wrong one in the options (I left them as selected for the Airbus 320nx).  I had to select a different axis option for the CRJ.

After changing the option settings, everything is now working as it should.

Thanks again

Best regards

Archived