No Online Traffic

BL8 RUNN3R

57 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Check the FAQ for some tips on that.

Hi Mathijs,

I've got the same issue. At the moment the Simple Traffic displays very few airliners. Tested on EHAM (Schiphol), EDDF(Frankfurt), EGLL(Heathrow). Red the FAQ and applied it, like switching servers. However, no resolve as of now.

As you can tell in the screenshot, I do have coverage.

Please login to display this image.

Plenty of flights are acquired from the realtime online information. Another screenshot of getting into EHAM, shows an empty airport apart.

After ten minutes, the aiport fills a little bit but nowhere near close the flights and planes that should be located at several aiports.

I've also included my settings for your convience.

Hope this issue can be resolved quickly as i was thrilled I was this would make airports realistic with all the liveries.

This is from a install that has no freeware mods as I want to keep things simple and don't want weird interactions which results in CTD's. Only a payware few scenery aiports, CRJ bundle, PMDG DC-6. Results are tested on only aiports that are included with MS flight simulator premium deluxe aiports.

Looking foward to your reply.

• Aerosoft

There is no issue to resolve.  If you do not see aircraft it means the simulator did not spawn aircraft. Simple Traffic has zero control over that. There is simply no way it can as the sim does not have those options. Remove Simple Traffic and you will see the same. Btw, for Online traffic your images are pretty normal.  That is how online traffic is most of the time. Just move to Offline, it works better.

I know we will be saying this many many times in the next few days, but Simple Traffic only paints aircraft, it has zero influence on if something is shown and how it behaves. Again, the sim simply does not allow that control.

Archived