Aerosoft One query

I have the full 550/700/900/1000 bundle installed via the standard zip installer - all fine. That is version 10110.

I then read that there was a fix for the PFD knob issue so I thought I'd install Aerosoft one and use that to update. It tells me there is an update to 10114 but when I click upgrade it tells me it has to uninstall the existing one and install via Aerosoft One. 

My question is - if I do that, will I lose my custom camera views and throttle configs or is that correctly maintained? 

I also did not see a new installation zip in my instant downloads so if I did not use AS1 unclear how I would upgrade?

Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Bill Zarkov said:

My question is - if I do that, will I lose my custom camera views and throttle configs or is that correctly maintained? 

Those settings are made in the sim not in the aircraft.

2 hours ago, Bill Zarkov said:

I also did not see a new installation zip in my instant downloads so if I did not use AS1 unclear how I would upgrade?

Minor updates are not done via a full installer.

AO requires only a full fresh install as it can not recognize a manual installation.

For upgrading your current installer you might use the ASUpdater (click on Windows Startmenu and typ "asu" then click on "Run Updater"). But the future is clearly AO.

Archived