Scenery download from shop not possible

hansie

Hello Matthijs 

i have severel airfields in my old order history but i cannot download the airfields because of my Windows xp system  and FS9 is there another way i can download these airfields i had a broken harddisk that gives me this problemen. 

Thank you and sorry for my bad englisch writing.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Next time you post please give your topic a meaningfull title. "Hans" doesnt say anything. I changed it for you to something that makes sense. ;)

Why can you not download your sceneries from your account? Any error message?

• mopperle changed the title to Scenery download from shop not possible

Sorry Mathijs for the titel its all new for me the problemen is the older internet explorer i cant get on the internet i  did it on my laptop with Windows 10 there i can download the airfields no problemen but i cannot instal it from there on my Windows xp system all my airfields from you on disk i have them all installedwith no problemen its the downloadsversion that gives me that problemen.

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, hansie said:

Hello Matthijs 

i have severel airfields in my old order history but i cannot download the airfields because of my Windows xp system  and FS9 is there another way i can download these airfields i had a broken harddisk that gives me this problemen. 

Thank you and sorry for my bad englisch writing.

Do not apologize for your English. As long as we understand you it is okay!

FS9 is not a problem, we fully support that. Windows XP is. The moment Microsoft stopped supporting it we are forced to stop supporting it. If it works, good for you. 

However, if you simply explain what EXACTLY what the issue is we'll try to assist, of course.

It is somwhere simpel i cannot download my airfields i payed for from your server because i cannot go on the internet anymore with Windows xp.

it is not your fault but i thought maybe there is another way to get those files downloaded and installed i tryd many ways but with no succes and if it is the end then i accept this. 

Thank anyway Mathijs

Archived