Honeycomb bravo Auto throttle disconnect

I have the bravo along with the Airbus pack.  It’s a fantastic product. The Airbus thrust levers have an autothrust disconnect button. I’ve been flying Airbus ever since I got my bravo, but today decided to try out the provided commercial thrust levers to fly the NGXu. I realized that there is no autothrottle disconnect button like on the Airbus pack. Is this the way it is, or am I missing something? If this is how the commercial levers are, is there any third party boeing lever addon one can use which has the AT disconnect buttons?

• Aerosoft

Hi,

you are right: there simply is no explicit autothrottle disconnect for the commercial levers, as the required electronic pin is used for the red TOGA button instead.

I guess this has been a design trade-off. So..if you need that function, you would have to alter one of the existing buttons to your liking.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, BenBaron said:

Hi,

you are right: there simply is no explicit autothrottle disconnect for the commercial levers, as the required electronic pin is used for the red TOGA button instead.

I guess this has been a design trade-off. So..if you need that function, you would have to alter one of the existing buttons to your liking.

Indeed, on the connection between the lever and the main housing, there are not enough electrical contacts for the reverser lever input, the A/T button input and the TOGA button input.
As Ben said, it was a technical trade off.

Best regards.

Archived