Hello to everyone,

I have an issue with VOR 2 in the CRJ, when in captain's side i select VOR 2 as nav source, when i rotate my CRS side's knob only the needle moves, the crs number indication in the PFD stays with the selection of the FO CRS knoob, is it correct?

Please login to display this image.

Best regard

Victor

4 hours ago, Victor Pizá Gutierrez said:

I have an issue with VOR 2 in the CRJ, when in captain's side i select VOR 2 as nav source, when i rotate my CRS side's knob only the needle moves, the crs number indication in the PFD stays with the selection of the FO CRS knoob, is it correct?

This is a bug, but only on both PFD. Both MFD are correct - just switch them to Navaid Sector or HSI format (see below).

Setup:

VOR2 is active source on PFD1

VOR1 is active source on PFD2

The course readout in the PFD Data Block displays the selected  course of the opposite side.

4 hours ago, Victor Pizá Gutierrez said:

And another question related with this issue, why if i set, for example, vor2 to a 90º CRS, then i change to VOR1 and set 000º, if i change to vor 2 again, it shows 000º, it doesen't keeps the previous set. Is it correct?

This is correct. But you can get a copy from the offside course on the MFD (Navaid Sector or HSI format) by pressing the NAV SOURCE knob (PUSH X-SIDE).

Archived