This is getting ridiculous!

Ørjan

I sent my Bravo Throttle to Aerosoft for repair 26.05.2021. (Reverse handle on lever #3 didn't work) I got a confirmation that Aerosoft had received it on 30.06.2021.

On 06.07.2021 I got a reply saying they couldn't find a defect.

The same day, and several days thereafter, I replied to try and make them test it again.

I received a reply on 12.07.2021 saying the the ticket got moved from the inbox, but they would test it again. Great!

23.09.2021 I asked how it was going, and if they had any news on when it would be finished.

Still no reply to this day!

29.09.2021 I opened a new ticket, asking for a status on my previous ticket/case.

Almost 3 months and not a single word from anyone! This kind of behavior is appalling... What is going on? 

My original ticket number is: #111976#

My second ticket number is: #147151#

Can someone at least have the common decency to answer and communicate with me?

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed something is not okay there. I will look into it.

10 hours ago, Ørjan said:

I sent my Bravo Throttle to Aerosoft for repair 26.05.2021. (Reverse handle on lever #3 didn't work) I got a confirmation that Aerosoft had received it on 30.06.2021.

On 06.07.2021 I got a reply saying they couldn't find a defect.

The same day, and several days thereafter, I replied to try and make them test it again.

I received a reply on 12.07.2021 saying the the ticket got moved from the inbox, but they would test it again. Great!

23.09.2021 I asked how it was going, and if they had any news on when it would be finished.

29.09.2021 I opened a new ticket, asking for a status on my previous ticket/case.

Almost 3 months and not a single word from anyone! This kind of behavior is appalling... What is going on? 

My original ticket number is: #111976#

My second ticket number is: #147151#

Can someone at least have the common decency to answer and communicate with me?

Dear Sir,

Indeed, after checking there has been a follow-up handling issue on my side.
I will have a look at it now and give you informations today.

With my apologies.

Best regards.

Thank you, I am very glad that it's being looked into! 

@SimWare my main wish was to get some communication. So if you don't get the information today, that's fine. 

@Mathijs Kok that is very kind of you to offer, but to be honest, you don't have to do that. All I wanted was to get the communication going again, and it has.

I have only a few wishes regarding this case:

- Having a regular communication about the progress.

- That the person checking the Bravo Throttle can verify the same issue as described in the ticket. Should it become necessary to spend more time than usual to be sure it's fixed, that would be totally fine.

My biggest fear is that it will be shipped back without having detected the issue. Should there be questions or uncertainties, please ask me. I will be happy to answer.

If we can get these wishes fulfilled, I will be a happy camper! 

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

We will send you a new unit to make sure no problem occurs again.

You will be contacted via the support mail system for the practical details.

Best regards.

That is very kind of you, it is much appreciated!

I do have a question though:

Would it be possible for someone to try the commercial jet handles for 2 and 4 engines on the unit, before it is shipped? Just to be sure that the handles, buttons/switches and lights are working?

I am only asking because on my original unit, the issue was present from day one so maybe it slipped through the checks at the manufacturer.

If possible I fully understand that this can delay sending the unit, but that is no problem for me.

Thanks again,

Ørjan.

• Aerosoft
19 hours ago, Ørjan said:

That is very kind of you, it is much appreciated!

I do have a question though:

Would it be possible for someone to try the commercial jet handles for 2 and 4 engines on the unit, before it is shipped? Just to be sure that the handles, buttons/switches and lights are working?

I am only asking because on my original unit, the issue was present from day one so maybe it slipped through the checks at the manufacturer.

If possible I fully understand that this can delay sending the unit, but that is no problem for me.

Thanks again,

Ørjan.

Dear Sir,

The Throttle is already shipped actually.

But in case something is wrong again, just contact us and we will sort it out.

Best regards.

• Aerosoft
On 10/7/2021 at 9:35 PM, Ørjan said:

@Mathijs Kok that is very kind of you to offer, but to be honest, you don't have to do that. All I wanted was to get the communication going again, and it has.

Well I disagree. 

Aerosoft is not the smallish company it used to be. Depending on how you look at it, between 50 and 75 persons. So things will go wrong. It is how it is dealt with that matters.

Today at 15:16z I recieved an email stating that the Throttle was shipped and on it's way.

I call that a quick turnaround.

This was a frustrating situation for me at first, but it has been changed to become positive. 

@SimWare and @Mathijs Kok, and anyone else involved in this, thank you for the quick resolving of this matter! Well done.

I didn't know Aerosoft had so many employees, that is quite a number.

Best regards

Ørjan.

Time for a little update:

On Tuesday 19 october I came home from work, expecting nothing special.

But on my doorstep was the throttle quadrant... That was quick!

The past two evenings I have tested it with both 2 and 4 engine commercial jet handles, and everything is working. Very nice!

I think it is equally important to tell people when they do good, so @SimWare and @Mathijs Kok:

Very well done, I appreciate it!

Best regards

Ørjan.

Archived