P3Dv5.2 released!

Richard Portier

I have just done two flights in the A320 using V5.2 ... no issues that i saw,… Although to be fair the Aerosofts Airbuses have always worked with each new P3D interim versions

• Aerosoft
16 minutes ago, keenrw said:

I have just done two flights in the A320 using V5.2 ... no issues that i saw,… Although to be fair the Aerosofts Airbuses have always worked with each new P3D interim versions

That's because we test, lol!

Im using the TCA Throttles and since updating to P3Dv5.2 my Parking Brakes, Speed Brakes and Landing Gear levers no longer work.
Anyone else having this issue? With the Parking Brake I can hear the sound, but the switch in the Airbus does not move.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/13/2021 at 5:49 AM, Brittanix said:

Im using the TCA Throttles and since updating to P3Dv5.2 my Parking Brakes, Speed Brakes and Landing Gear levers no longer work.
Anyone else having this issue? With the Parking Brake I can hear the sound, but the switch in the Airbus does not move.

I had to reset my FSUIPC profile if you use that.

Archived