Virpil CM3 Throttle

So many posts, with so many of them locked.  It's very confusing.  

Will my Virpil CM3 throttle work with the current CRJ download?  I was waiting for this patch to buy, but don't want to buy if I can't use it, because it doesn't recognize my $500 throttle....LOL.

Any direction would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Just wanted to add I use my throttle in the dual setting, one leaver for each engine. It seems there was a bug in the latest update with single throttle mode that should be patched soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Hi,

As a general rule, any controller that is recognized by the Windows Joystick utility will be able to interface with MSFS and CRJ.

Depending on the reverser system on your device, you will need to adapt the way the addon reversers are controlled by your quadrant.
Either with a portion of the throttle levers, either by an ON/OFF contact on the levers, either by a separate button.
Please see the examples here. The devices are not the Virpil, but from a USB controller standpoint, the procedures are the same.

Best regards.

Archived