How to remove the default key bindings?

Hi,

I have searched high and low but can't find any information about how to remove the default keybindings as stated in the manual.

These default bindings causes all kinds of unwanted side effects.

Please advice,

Egbert Drenth

• Deputy Sheriffs

This forum is mailny driven by users. I f you want a quicker response, please contact support directly

On 5/9/2021 at 12:23 PM, Egbert Drenth said:

how to remove the default keybindings as stated in the manual.

To which manual and page are you referring?

15 hours ago, mopperle said:

To which manual and page are you referring?

Vol1-AOM-Part-1

Pages 21 and 22 : KEYBOARD INTERFACE
Specifically the Ctrl-Shift mappings on page 21 are hijacking my simulator setup, but my question also applies to all other mapping.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, Thought there where somewhere mentioned to change the key bindings. But sorry, this is not possible and will not be changed.

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

But sorry, this is not possible and will not be changed.

That is very unfortunate to say the least...
This CRJ is my first and only aircraft that claims/owns certain key-mappings enforcing the user to change his own custom mappings.
As far as I know, it is the only payware aircraft doing this. All others I have, provide a simple ini/cfg file to change/remove the mappings, like it should be.

This leaves the CRJ completely useless for me.
Also for me this is a heads up to check before I purchase any other aircraft developed by Hans Hartmann (and Aerosoft for that matter)

I'm not a happy camper.

Archived