GW error in SD

CFG874

It wasn't REX Airport HD either. In the meantime I tried different settings in the GSX menu, but nothing helps.
All I can think of is the Chinese Minister of Economic Affairs, the
is called "WAT NU" ?????????
MfG CFG874 Bernd

REX Airport HD war es auch nicht. Habe in der Zwischenzeit verschiedene Einstellungen im GSX Menü probiert, hilft aber alles nichts. 
Da fällt mir nur noch der Chinesische Wirtschaftsminister ein, der
heißt  "  WAT NU  "  ????????? 
MfG  CFG874 Bernd

Hello,
I am making another desperate attempt to find a solution today. It can only be due to some settings, so please take a look at the photos to see if you can discover something wrong.
MfG CFG874 Bernd

Hallo,
ich unternehme heute nochmal einen verzweifelten Versuch der Lösung. Es kann doch nur an irgendwelchen Einstellungen liege, deshalb schaue dir doch bitte mal die Fotos an, ob du da etwas falsches entdecken kannst.  
MfG  CFG874 Bernd

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

A couple of days ago I sent you a PM with a small test-tool asking you to do some tests to confirm the root cause of the issue. I still believe it is related to your GSX installation. Please have a look into the PM, do the tests and then come back with the results.  

Hello,
I get in touch again after a long test and I think the problem is solved. So far, I have not received an answer to my request at FSDT Forum.
The evil lies in the GSX Level 2 Control Panel. The setting for P3dv4 was "Default Jetways are enabled".
After switching to "Default Jetways disabled by GSX", see photo, everything runs as normal, slowly cargo, fuel and boarding one passenger after the other and all values are correct even GW.
Here are some pictures from the test.
I think that solves the problem. Thank you again for your efforts. I'm just wondering that I'm the only one who had this problem.
So I wish you a happy Pentecost again
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo,
Ich melde mich nach langen Test nochmal und ich denke das Problem ist gelöst. Auf meine Anfrage bei FSDT Forum habe ich bis jetzt keine Antwort erhalten. 
Das Übel liegt aber im GSX Level 2 Control Panel.  Die Einstellung  stand bei mir  bei P3dv4 auf "  Default Jetways are enabled ".
Nach Umstellung auf " Default Jetways disabled by GSX ", siehe Foto läuft alles so normal ab, langsam Cargo , Fuel und Boarding ein Passagier nach dem anderen und alle Werte stimmen auch selbst GW.  
Anbei einige Bilder von den Test. 
Ich denke das Problem ist damit gelöst. Vielen Dank nochmal für Deine Bemühungen. Mich wundert nur das ich der einzige bin der dieses Problem hatte.
Also nochmal schöne Pfingsten wünscht
CFG874 Bernd

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, thanks for the information. I checked my GSX Level 2 Control Panel and I have the same setting like you now = "Default Jetways diabled by GSX" e. g. the correct one. I do not know how you got a different setting because I never touched it. This might be the reason why you are the only one having this issue until now. I therefore will close this thread.

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived