"gear disagree" on Honeycomb Bravo

Prepping for my first CRJ flight after upgrading to a Bravo.  I know of course about the AP panel issues and will eventually move to configuring that with AAO's but for now I have throttles, flaps, speedbrake and gear mapped to appropriate levers.  I've noticed when I load in and turn power on I get a "gear disagree" audio message that plays once.  Any idea what this is about?  The gear lever is set to gear down both in the throttle/bindings and the plane itself shows the lever is down.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I get that too. A workaround is to quick-flip the gear handle up then back down. I've never had the gear retract on the ground doing it this way.

13 hours ago, Herman said:

I get that too. A workaround is to quick-flip the gear handle up then back down. I've never had the gear retract on the ground doing it this way.

Thanks, I noticed this too.  I just flip it up and down before even applying power and it stopped it from happening.  No idea why.

Archived