Top of descent ETA gets messed up

I've seen this happen on a number of my flights. My route is KBOS PATSS5 PATSS NELIE VALRE HAARP3 KLGA, and I entered a crossing restriction of 8000 for BAYSE. Earlier in the flight, it showed my ETA for TOD as 3:08 which seems pretty accurate, but at some point it jumped to be after (3:14) the ETA for the following waypoint (3:11) which should be impossible.

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to add to this, yesterday I experienced another oddity with this screen. It's possible that it was for TOC rather than TOD (though I think it was TOD), and unfortunately I didn't grab a screenshot, but it showed fuel as 0 for that point even though everything before and after it had seemingly correct amounts.

• 4 weeks later...

This was the first time I've seen this exact behavior, but instead of 0 fuel at TOD on this flight I had negative for all of my upcoming waypoints.

Please login to display this image.

Archived