• Developer

This may come from wind from the left. The transition from ground roll to high speed before take-off has some glitches there, but that is up to Asobo to fix.

Another reason may be a slight misalignment of rudder controler.

Rudder authority and crosswind strength in the ground effect area have been broken in the sim since launch. Once crosswinds go over 5 knots you'll get blown of the runway on takeoff or landing. It's not a CRJ issue. 

One thing that could help a bit and might be contributing to the diving left or rigtht.....go to the Flight control screen and pull back on the stick, check you don't see the white spoilers 'slightly' deploying.....if you do increase the dead zone on the X - Axis of your joystick.  I would get the dive to the left or right when taking off, but since setting the dead zone so that I see no spoiler deployment when i pull back on the stick, seems to have improved things a bit.

Archived