Mega Airport Budapest, updated to 1.40

• Aerosoft

Andras Kozma is not the kind of guy to be happy very fast. He just redone parts of the Mega Airport Budapest scenery (for FSX). Like the FS2004 version, if now has 6 (yes six) more airports around Budapest, the city has been enhanced with more detailed objects and on the main airport a lot of small details have been tweaked. This gives a bit more performance, but due to the very extensive area covered by the airport, it remains one of the most demanding products. You can find a full new download (so many files changed that an update made no sense) on the FAQs / Update section of our shop. The file there will work for boxed and download versions. A new boxed is also created with these files.

budapest2007_12.jpg

budapest2007_13.jpg

budapest2007_14.jpg

budapest2007_15.jpg

budapest2007_16.jpg

budapest2007_17.jpg

budapest2007_18.jpg

Magali,

Uninstall previous version via add and remove programs in windows control panel then install the new version. All buildings will now show.

Regards, Jon

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I have just bought and downloading the file AS_LHBP_FSX size 576 MB .

I have another file in my account named AS_LHBP size 317 MB.

I need the FSX version only.is the AS_LHBP for FS2004 ?

Bye,

David