Changing arrival runway in FMC results in non-responsive aircraft part 2

Sorry didn't get to see the first response before the other thread was closed.  It was mentioned this is a known issue "in flight".  However in this case, I was not "in flight" I was on the ground programming the route before start up.

Also known issue, Hans is supposingly working with Asobo on that. Happened to both in air and on ground. No DEP but just ARR airport and then selecting any rwy approach stalls the CRJ

Actually it seems like if you do to much of anything in the FMC like delete waypoints, the SIM just FPS drops hardcore.

And since it seems SIDS are not loaded correctly it’s hard no to do a lot of editing.

I hope you are giving them example flight plans. It is hard to fix things when we have to try and guess!

I've done quite few trips now where I change the arrival and edit waypoints in mid flight and had no issues. I did have two issues when I first got the plane where the FMS broke the plane so I know the are issues, though for these it was on the ground during initial setup. Though I've not been able to recreate mine so I haven't bother complaining about them.

Archived