Thrustmaster Airbus TCA Throttle calibration

The throttle has been calibrated with MSFS and Thrustmaster TCA Airbus edition. The throttle functions with other default MSFS aircraft. However, I'm attempting to calibrate the throttle with the new CRJ 500 released today. On the EFB throttle calibration page, the two raw data input fields are empty, filled with dashes. When the throttle is moved forward, these raw input data fields remain empty, and are not displaying any input from the throttle movement with any degrees of change. I am unable to "set" the throttle input at each detente within this calibration page on the EFB. I'm unable to calibrate the throttle. Yet, on the runway, I can advance the throttle and the aircraft moves forward and the engines spool up to full power. The engine power gauges remain idle. Any suggestions?

I couldn't see what you did...The screen was too far away...I just purchased the MSFS2020 CRJ500/700 and having the same issues described above...I am using the Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X v3 and have NO problems with the throttle setting for all the other aircraft...

It's either FULL throttle or NO throttle nothing between...So can someone help this "old" man figure this thing out...There are some other issues, but for another time...

OKAY 🙂 Got it to work. Using the tip of Throttle Axis 1 and 2. What i had to do was to go into the Thrustmaster flight control panel properties, and TURN OFF Enable virtual buttons. That way the sim only saw the axis and NOT the button it was touching first. Happy camper.

Archived