Several issues with AP

hi there,

did my first flights and overall enjoyed it, but there are definately some things which need attention.

Issue 1) Airport: KIAD to KSYR SID: JERES2 from RWY19L. The SID waypoints seem reversed ... The LEGS page shows first JERES and then IDORE.

Issue 2) Airport: LGTS SID: TSL3A from RWY34. The drawn path is not what is shown in the charts. The LEGS page seems correct though.

Issue 3) LGAV/21L KEA2F KEA L617 MIL J56 RUSOS RUSO2X LGSA/XANAD.D29-Y  ... The Plane seems to overshoot all ARC's and cant fly them properly and constant. Also it does not react quick enough and finally it will overshoot XANAD and turs right to intercept it, whereas it should turn left to intercept radial 288 of SUD VOR.

Issue 4) SPEED mode does not always pitch up to loose some speed and instead keeps descending. E.g.: DES 240 GREEN, current speed 250 and still descending. The vertical position is below the snowflake. I would expect the plane to pitch up to slow down to 240 and then continue descend to target altitude. This is not always reproduceable, in 80% of the cases the SPEED Mode works fine.

let me know if i can help with more input or the reproduction of the issues.

best Regards

• thasos changed the title to Several issues with AP

Archived