White textures after installing Split scenery from Aerosoft

Hello,

This morning, I bought Split scenery from Aerosoft (through Steam). However, as shown in the pictures, I do not get the result that I want. I also included a picture of my scenery library. First I thought the problem was me not having SAM Seasons. After installing SAM Seasons and reinstalling the scenery, I still got the same negative result.

Finally, I have to mention that I have no other Croatian scenery installed and I do not have any other European mesh. I hope someone can work this out with me!

Kind regards,

Lennert

Please login to display this image.

• Lennert Vg changed the title to White textures after installing Split scenery from Aerosoft
  • Administrator

Hallo,

ein Auszug aus der Scenery_packs.ini ist nicht genügend aussagefähig.

Aber ich sehe dort dass 2mal die SAM Library installiert ist (unter verschiedenen Namen).

Besser wäre aber, wenn Du uns die Log.txt Datei aus dem installieren X-plane 11 Ordner als Dateianahng (nicht als Text bitte) hier hochlädst.

Und installiere einmal das aktuelle SAM Plugin und die Seasons Erweiterung mit Hilfe der SAM2_Suite:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/151811-sam2-suite/

Gruß heinz

Hello,

I guess I fixed it. I once set my number of world objects to 'low' however I changed it to medium and right now everything is fine. @mark1909 I can only recommend checking your settings in xp11.

I'm not really sure why I set number of world objects to low but every scenery seemed to run fine except for this Split scenery. I will attach some images to see the results of the different settings.

Anyways, thanks for replying @Heinz Flichtbeil . Have a nice day!

Kind regards,

Lennert

• Developer

I have fixed this internally, will be shipped with the next update. However, on minimal objects setting the ground will still be missing because it's based on objects and X-Plane does not draw any objects if rendering settings are set to minimal, all objects are gone then and so is the ground - it will be visible on object settings low and higher in the future.

• 3 months later...

Archived