A320 rudder check

Hi,
Some of the checklists have changed since the last A320 update.
For example with the "After Start Checklist".
Controls Left + Right, Up and Down are ok, but the rudders are no longer queried by the co-pilot, but on the A330 they are.
Please check.
Thank you
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo,
Seit dem letzten Update A320 hat sich einiges an den Checklisten verändert. 
So zum Beispiel bei der " After Start Checklist ". 
Steuerung Left + Right , Up and Down sind ok, aber die Ruder werden nicht mehr durch den Co Piloten abgefragt, beim A330 aber doch. 
Bitte mal prüfen.
Danke 
CFG874 Bern

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, nothing has been changed in this respect and I am not able to confirm your statement. Please try again......

Regards,

Rolf

Hello Hanse,
The error I described was only present on the A320, not on the A318 and A333.
Therefore I only completely deinstalled and reinstalled the A320-321, with the last update and tried everything.
The error I described is no longer there and everything works again. What a miracle.
Thanks again .
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo Hanse,
Den von mir beschriebenen Fehler war nur beim A320 , nicht beim A318 und beim A333 vorhanden.
Deshalb habe ich nur den A320-321 komplett deinstalliert und neu installiert, mit dem letzten Update und alles ausprobiert. 
Der von mir beschriebenen Fehler ist nicht mehr da und es Funktioniert wieder alles. Welch ein Wunder.
Danke nochmal .
CFG874 Bernd

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived