Dutch

colinm

Hi,

Since I haven't posted enough content, I can't send you a PM, so I'll do it like this: I'd like to help translate. Send me a message so we can make a division.

Groetjes!

• 2 weeks later...

I started the translation of Vol 3 in Dutch and got up to 4.1.2 as of now. If anybody wants to help, please reach out to me so we can coordinate activities. 

Finished section 4.1.3 'Originating Checks' as well (there was an issue with the numbering in the original English vol 3 doc as 4.1.3 was skipped and there were 2 sections with 4.1.4...). Wrapping up for today and will spend more time on it tomorrow night (I live in the USA). 

Made some good progress tonight and planning to wrap up the Dutch translation of Vol 3 Wednesday night. Would be great if some of my Nederlands speaking aviation friends can find some time on Thursday to proof-read it (always interesting to find the right balance with some of the technical terms) and make sure it's in line with translation of Vol 1. I can give you access to a shared folder. Like to wrap this all up before the weekend. Alvast bedankt!

Archived