P3Dv4.5 Airbus Professional 320/321 will CTD (crash to desktop) during taxi or just flying with no inputs being done

tdenbrock

After installing P3dv4.5 and having the current version of Airbus Professional installed I am getting frequent CTD while I taxi before T/O or just flying along. I have no  problems with PMDG or Quality wings aircraft. Just Aerosoft. Does anyone know the issues.   I use Active Sky for weather and again it only does it with Aerosoft

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please post instead in the dedicated Airbus Pro section. Here's a link.

And before you post there, please take a few minutes to look around and see if it's already been reported and a resolution found.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I moved this topic.

@tdenbrock that’s not the first issue with Airbus you encountering.

Please, give us as much information as possible.

Any reports in the event viewer of windows?

Any error messages in P3D?

Have you tried the normal steps:

- delete prepar3d.cfg and use a fresh rebuild version

- run minimal settings and increase step by step?

No I haven't deleted p3d Config settings....  II will try that but... The only error message I get from P3D is it seems your P3D has shutdown. Please restart the sim again...This is something I shouldn't have to troubleshoot.  PMDG and Quality wings have no issues. I am not going to reconfigure my Sim settings just to fly Aerosoft.  I shouldn't have to

• Deputy Sheriffs

We are really trying to help you, but if you are not willing to follow the suggestions made by others and if you do not want to give us the required information we are asking for, no support is possible.

And all the errors you are experiencing so far, are clearly a sign that something on your system is not as expected. For sure you do not want to hear this, and its all Aerosoft faults. But thousands of other users have no problems and as Mathijs already mentioned: The Bus is built on the latest SDK from LM (like no other add-on) and uses functions provided by the SDK and if those functions call other functions within core Windows system files and do not get the correct answer, because they are broken/outdated or whatever, then you experience a malfunction or CTD.

But here is a last chance:
Run the attched file and post the output here.

ASVersionInfo_1101.zip

I intend no disrespect but Why is it that PMDG and Quality wings have no issues with P3D  and when they do they fix it  and Aerosoft doesn't? ...  Why should I troubleshot or give information that you should already have.... I'm not going to configure my Computer or anything else for that matter when my other AC fly just fine.  I won't do it to just to fly Aerosoft. Obviously your company does not have all it needs to put out a Quality product and that's said because when it works it a great AC..   I am done with Aerosoft when it comes to airplanes.... I'll just take the Loss in my investment.  I suggest you stick with other products and leave AC production to those who know what they are doing. I've read so many reviews on your AC products and it's horrible. I wished I would of reviewed it before my purchase. Even your AB330 has problems... There are so many problems with Aerosoft and it's AC. it's just not worth investing.   I appreciate your time and your help in this matter. I hope you have a better 2021 and can figure out all these issues . I truly enjoyed flying the Air Bus (when it worked) I will delete it from my inventory

V/r

TD

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, I do not want to repeat myself and what Mathijs and others already told you.

As you are not willing to cooperate at all and I'm not willing (being NOT Aerosoft staff) to waste my personal lifetime with persons like you, I close this topic. For further questions, please contact Aerosoft support directly: https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/en/home

Archived