A330 1.0.2 CTD in P3D v5.1 HF1

vin747

Just completed a full flight yesterday on A330 1.0.2 but this morning, it just doesn't load the A330.. tried a dozen times.. other planes load fine.. but A330 keeps crashing P3D.. 

have attached content errors.. it shows a bunch of gauge/script errors.. don't know how it worked perfectly fine yesterday and keeps crashing since morning.. 

where are the other log files located? I can attach them too.. 

ContentErrors.txt

It's an educated guess, but did you perhaps install the Airbus over an existing installation instead of removing the Airbus, rebooting the PC, starting P3Dv5 (to reset the addons.cfg) and then reinstall the Airbus and then reboot again?

I never had the A330 in P3D v4.. so its a brand new installation in V5.1 HF1.. just got it over thanksgiving sale.. 

I did uninstall it this morning and reinstalled it again.. this time i installed RAAS as well.. i'm not sure if it installs the VCredist properly.. maybe there are conflicting versions already on my system? 

I did a PMDG flight today.. that went well.. at the end of the flight, i switched to default aircraft and then i loaded A333 after that.. it loaded fine.. it seemed stable.. 

then closed P3D and tried that workaround again (by loading PMDG first and then switching to default and then to A333).. but this time it didnt load.. 

attaching another content errors log.. this time lot of errors from PMDG as well.. but that aircraft loads and works fine even though so many errors show up.. maybe they were not fatal errors.. do i have a simconnect issue?  this is one of those things that c'd get magically fixed after the next hot fix or nvidia update or something.. its random and hard to decipher.. 

ContentErrors.txt

quick update - just saw that 1.0.3 is the latest on the updater tool.. so updated to latest version and it seems to load fine now.. still doing some tests.. log file also has less errors and they may not be from A330.. 

ContentErrors1.txt

Archived