Heatrow double AFCAD or texture issue? maybe both? maybe something else?

jotaedo

Hello

I have been flying a lot in London lately and founded this issue, has been really annoying and still cant find neither cause or solution.

those 2 may be very nice screenshots, but please look carefully at the Rwy, this happens in all 09L/R 27L/R for some reasons when I'm closing to the RWY appears like a default runway (without markings) above the scenery runway. I checked for another AFCAD files but find nothing, also checked for more files named EGLL  but again, nothing, this also happens while on ground. 
how is this set up? ORBX VECTOR+GLOBAL+OPEN LC Europe +ORBX England FTX (no way to run true earth). + Aerosoft EGLL everything on P3DV4.5 HF3
of course i also checkwd for compatibility on the ORBX England and check for EGLL compatibility, and also deleted all the EGLL files within the ORBX folders, but no joy. I also tried reisntalling the scenery and putting on top of the scenery library, but again, no joy

below the screenshots I'm letting video of a landing and you will clearly see the issue

thanks in advance for any idea or suggestion

if useful i'm letting my main specs here

w10 pro//i7-9700KF//RTX2060 //32GB//Z390

1653844764_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.25-16_19_39_48.thumb.png.26b90efa74529fbce85d62dd1ac289fd.png
663984063_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.21-21_32_37_16.thumb.png.28b603ed7e4bbde755803d0e1714da22.png

• Developer

How did you „putting the scenery on top of the scenery library“?

This is not possible by reinstalling the scenery, when the normal process is used. Sound to be a non regular use of the scenery.

Check the insertion point of your Orbx product settings and take care that is is set below all your airport addons, that is the only way to order the sceneries in P3D, not the scenery library.

Hello @OPabst

I'm sorry, perhaps I did not make a proper explanation on that particular point.

I uninstalled and installed again the scenery and when i run p3d again EGLL was on top of the library.

on regard of the ORBX insertion point this is my current set up

Please login to display this image.

this may be helpful if anyone is following this issue I rearranged the ORBX files  and seems fine when i loaded the scenery with no issues on takeoff, however the extra runway appear with camera movements

Archived