A318 - A319 P3D5 TCAS issue

To Aerosoft Devs.

Just wanted to bring to your attention that v1401 has now an issue relative to the TCAS system: no matter the position of the TCAS knob the EICAS display continuously displays TCAS STBY.

Also if AP enabled and during climb sequence you access your P3D5 menu the ALT Ap disables from the CLB mode (ultimately resulting in a stall) and need to press again the ALT button to enable the ALT CLB sequence.

I have noticed the issue with A330 and A319 A320 as well.

Thank you,

Mike

37 minutes ago, luv2fly61 said:

To Aerosoft Devs.

Just wanted to bring to your attention that v1401 has now an issue relative to the TCAS system: no matter the position of the TCAS knob the EICAS display continuously displays TCAS STBY.

Also if AP enabled and during climb sequence you access your P3D5 menu the ALT Ap disables from the CLB mode (ultimately resulting in a stall) and need to press again the ALT button to enable the ALT CLB sequence.

I have noticed the issue with A330 and A319 A320 as well.

Thank you,

Mike

Thanks for the report.  We'll look into this one.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Done several flights in v5. Never observed such issues. I recommend a clean install of the busses. And be sure to run P3Dv5HF1

Thank you,

I have running the A3XX bundle since yesterday and for some reason, I can no longer duplicate the TCAS issue. It seems it is working, maybe AC loaded improperly...

but the other issue is there.

This is a new clean installation.

Archived