A330 Navigation Display Issue

Hello everyone, 

I made a topic earlier today, but found out it has been closed without having the chance to answer. :(

So here I am with a new topic! 

I did try to use a fresh .cfg file but the problem keeps coming back. 

It worked for like 2 flights, but then it mysteriously came back and even with a new .cfg it doesn't go away. 

One of our customers directed you to the post which contains the information to resolve the issue you cited.  I closed the topic.  Would you please follow up in the thread you were referred to?  Starting yet another thread about this really serves no purpose, so we'll be happy to answer any concerns you have in the references thread.  This is just basic forum structure and forum management.  Moreover, one topic per issue, not one thread with different issues.  You see, most people use Google Search (which continually indexes our forums) to find answers to questions or they search our forums directly, so having multiple issues per thread screws that up.

Again, please follow up in the references thread.

Thanks for understanding.

Best wishes!

Archived