Unable to locate Lukla Add-on in FSX - NEW Win10

CDRKahuna

Hi All, I am new to using forums, as well I am new to using this Aerosoft Forum, so please forgive me if the answer to my question(s) were located on a different thread. I have had trouble finding the proper answer. Anyhow, I am a decades old use of FSX. I recently, 2-weeks ago finally upgraded my computer and WinOS from Win7 to Win10. Of course I had to re-load FSX, which seems to be working fine. However, for some of my add-ons which don't have backup DVDs for, I had to repurchase. Which leads me to my question/issue: On my old PC/OS the Aerosoft Lukla "add-on" was right there next to the FSX default Lukla Airport Location. However, on my new system, even after repurchasing, downloading, and installing the New Aerosoft LUKLA MOUNT EVEREST EXTREME (several times), I still am unable to find it within FSX when selecting a Location Airport. Can someone lend me their knowledge and assist me in getting this working? I look forward to trying to land at the Lukla Add-On on my Twin Otter, especially on this much fastest setup. Thank you

Disregard. After researching online I found a YouTube Tutorial which led me thru the Scenery Library Setup from Settings in FSX. This info was not on the LUKLA Download Read Me file.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If your system is setup correctly and everything is installed correctly, there is no need for any other action.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived