Bali X Scenery P3DV4

AnthG87

Hi everyone,

Before I purchased Bali X i had a look into various forums where users have been able to successfully use the software in P3DV4. Other forums refer to installing via ADDON.xml however I am unfamiliar with that and wondering if anyone can provide a guide to getting the software to work in P3DV4. 

I am fully aware that purchasing the software came with the inherent risk of compatibility issues however it appears that some people have managed to make it work on P3DV4 and hence I am interested to see if I can now do likewise. 

Many thanks in advance. 

35 minutes ago, AnthG87 said:

Hi everyone,

Before I purchased Bali X i had a look into various forums where users have been able to successfully use the software in P3DV4. Other forums refer to installing via ADDON.xml however I am unfamiliar with that and wondering if anyone can provide a guide to getting the software to work in P3DV4. 

I am fully aware that purchasing the software came with the inherent risk of compatibility issues however it appears that some people have managed to make it work on P3DV4 and hence I am interested to see if I can now do likewise. 

Many thanks in advance. 

The best thing to do is use Lorby's P3D Addon Organizer.  There is a manual for this freeware product which covers how to what you're seeking.  Since it's not our product, we don't really cover how to use P3DAO, but we will be holding a class on this for active (participating) members of the Aerosoft Flight Sim Community - likely in about 2 or 3 weeks time.  In the meantime, it's pretty straight forward.

Archived